This is the question. I'm just thinking that maybe I could just start over, and see if this continues to happen.

I went to Cortana and searched and found IE, and tried the uninstall option and tried it, but it didn't uninstall. As I say, I'm not sure how one would go about reinstalling it anyway.

Maybe I'm just making something out of nothing here, but it just doesn't look good.

List archives can be found at