Hi, Leslie.

Congratulations on the anniversary. I hope that you and Gerry have
another 8 years or so together.

Martha

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 07:50:34 -0500
Jo Taliaferro via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

 Hi, how do I read PDF files that I receive as attachments in my emails? I'm
using windows 10 and the latest version of window eyes. I have attempted to use
acrobat or Adobe Acrobat DC and I don't know how to use the thing. Maybe my
brain is mush do I really have to use Microsoft edge?

 Jo Taliaferro