Drew,

Below is a link to the App central page where you can download the app I wrote for Sound Forge Pro 11. It gives you control of the main data window, i.e. hot keys to speak file length, current position, selection points and length, and read and reset the peak meters. Up/Down will speak the zoom ratio, S, which toggles selections speaks the status, and process completion notifications are voiced.

There is also real-time previewing while navigating when the file isn't playing. But this goes against the grain so to speak. So please read the help file to see what I'm talking about. Open the Window-Eyes control panel, Alt-A Apps, S Sound Forge Pro 11, Help.

I've also scripted several of the processor windows so that everything will talk when you tab around and change values. These include the parametric and paragraphic equalizers, the hammerfall compressor and limiter, normalizer. noise gate. noise reduction. audio restoration, mix/replace, click and crackle removal, pitch shift, time stretch, and volume.

https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1436

Hth,
Tom