Hello to the list.

This is a little on the urgent side as I need to import contacts into Outlook 2016 from another csv file.

This csv file is from the Thunderbird addressbook and I need to line up the right fields so the names and email addresses will import properly.

In the import process, how do I map the custom fields using Window Eyes?

I can not seem to find a way to set the fields or map the fields correctly when attempting to set up the custom fields.

Thank you.

Kenneth Son.

List archives can be found at