Sunday my Odin Mobile phone stopped working. I like its design and simplicity.
I am wondering about other options which provide voice/speech access. I do not
care about internet features, just the ability to make and receive calls,
perhaps text messages. One phone suggested is the L G Terra, a flip phone.
Below is my email and phone info. Feel free to contact me off list.
Cordially yours,

Grant Metcalf
Home phone: (650) 589.6890

List archives can be found at