Ok, this is semi random but anyone remember a synth from the mid to late
'90s that had like child voices?  They were somewhat real sounding. No, it
wasn't vocalizer or dectalk or eloquence. I haven't heard them since but
remember them from elementary school at that time.

--
"The world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised,
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva