anyone remember this?

Fire at Blazie Engineering -- Deane Blazie
On Oct. 17, at 11:00 PM a fire broke out in the offices of Blazie Engineering. Nobody was hurt. The building was badly damaged but most of the important papers and stock were removed. Fortunately we are well insured. We expect about a 2 week delay in shipments and we appreciate your patience with this delay. We thank everyone for their concern. We have received hundreds of phone calls with condolences and we are so grateful to have such loyal and caring customers. Thank you.

--
mozilla thunderbird email client