From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 9:59 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Outlook 2016: Unwanted No Associated Drafts column Showing as first
column of InBox

Hi: I can not seem to find nor get rid of the No Associated Drafts column
being read on every row of items in My InBox.
I cant find that column to move it up or down nor remove it so where is it
coming from and how do I get rid of it or move it after the subject and from
columns as displayed in the InBox list of messages?
It is being read as the first column even though the Subject is the first
column listed in the list of my active columns to display.
Rick USA