well, you can add them, but they come back from time-to-time, but once you add them, you do not have to click on yes and if you have to add one for outgoing mail, the mail will not go out till you do. to add them, you do the following:

1: press alt plus t for tools  then p for personalities
2: arrow to the account that is receiving the notice, if only one account, press alt plus enter on domanant otherwise alt plus enter at the selected account 3: once there, you are on the outgoing mail properties, shift tab 6 times to secure socket when sending ssl info button and press enter if incoming mail, first press ctrl plus tab to move to the incoming mail properties then do the first part of the step
4: shift tab to certificate manager button and press enter
5: now, press the right arrow till nothing is spoken by the screen reader
6: now, tab 9 times to add certificate button and press the space bar
7: now, find the done button at the bottom of the screen and press the left mouse button. you're almost done. 8: tab to the ok button and press enter and then tab to the ok button once more and press enter.

you may have to close all windows with ctrl+w and then open the inbox with ctrl+1. if you only have one account, you can find the incoming and outgoing catagories with alt+t then o for options and is easier to exit back to the inbox from there.

 4: shIft tab to