Hi Everyone,

I hope this is not a duplicate, but I did not find my first effort in my
Send box to this list.

I am on a subcommittee.  The lead person on the main committee has sent out
an email with a link to a google sheets document.  I have never used google
sheets before.  I did click on it and tried to figure something out without
success.  Smile.  I have a very limited experience with excel.  I am
requested to enter data and be able to view other data once the rest of the
committee enters their information.

OK.  Is google sheets accessible?  If yes, how to use it to read and enter
data?

I have Windows 7 and WE 9.5.3.

Thanks for any help.

Barbara