Hi:
I am trying to figure out the best way to display a grid object  to folks
using WindowEyes.
In dotNet, windows, the standard object is the DataGridView.
You can have the column headings along the top and all the values in
individual cells in a standard array configuration.
It works much like an Excel spreadsheet.
In the past WindowEyes has struggled with many of these types of controls
but that was a few years ago.
Has Windoweyes managed to get the point where it works well with the
DataGridControl or is there another type of layout that is used by you folks
to display a grid of data and have some way to easily read across a row, up
and down a column and speak the column title using a hot key and, or, other
features?
I am guessing you may have either used such matrix representations or even,
you scriptors, created them and, if anyone has done any programming, perhaps
worked with something akin to the visual studio, standard windows,
DataGridView control.
I heard that this control works well with another popular screen reader but
I remember many problems with it under WindowEyes back a few years ago.
Anyway, I am looking for color before spending allot of time building what
will be a pretty complicated math UI involving some linear algebra and would
like to stick with WindowEyes if there is a simple object I can use to
display the matrix and its values and headings.
Rick USA