Hello,

Jart is a small Word Pad like Word Processor program.  I use it over MS
Word, and find it does everything I need a Word Processor to do.

Has the old style Pull Down menu's that lend themselves for easier use
than those stupid Ribbon menus of the last 10 years.    I am sure there
must be some logic to those ribbon menus, but I find them only to make
using MS Word that much more difficult.

I use Jart 5.3, and not the 5.4.  I did install the 5.4, but found I
could not use it with my Screen Reader.  This may have changed by now,
or perhaps there is some switch in the Jart 5.4 edition I have yet to
find.

The Spell Checker works well and is easy.

For the typical Home Writing project, Jart should do everything a person
would need.

MS Office is a Bloated Over Priced package with so many features few
would ever use them at home.

Sorry, personal opinion here.

Now if I could find a nice small Spread Sheet program.  Anyone know one
that works with speech, other than Excel?

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>