Apologies if this has been asked before, but as the subject says I’m looking
for such a program. so far as I can tell WIndows DVD Player doesn’t appear to
be very accessible. I used to have pretty decent luck with Media Player, even
being able to access some of the special features of a DVD, but they seem to
have taken out the DVD capability entirely from Media Player.
Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.