From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: 12 January 2017 14:59
To: A I Squared Support <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Email programs, Your Choice?

Hello,

For those of you who have used more than one Email program, if you have an
opinion as to which program you like the best, would you share that opinion?

I currently use Becky, and it works, but it has its quirks.

I used Eudora a very long time, but grew tired of jumping through the
Hoops needed to make it work in the next version of MS Windows.    And
the 7.1 version has a few Bugs that never were fixed before the Company
retired Eudora.

Windows Live Mail is used by some, but Microsoft has just said that Windows
Live Mail will no longer be supported,.  I would still use it, if WLM is
quick and simple to use.

The Email program that comes in Win 10 is an alternative to Windows Live
Mail.  I have not looked at it yet, but have listened to a video about it.
Kind of a functional no fancy features kind of program.  I might check it
out, providing it works well enough with Window Eyes.

And then there is Thunderbird.  I used Thunderbird about four years ago.
Had it at work and I never liked it much, especially the Spell Checker.
I like getting a list of word possibilities, and if I recall, Thunderbird
doesn't give much in the way of a list.

However, several updates have come and gone since I used it, and so if any
here use Thunderbird and love it.  Tell me why you love it.
Also The Window Eyes Support for Thunderbird might be better today than in
the past.  I like a program where the Screen Reader allows me to read the
screens well.  Moving around with the Tab key doesn't take me into areas the
Screen Reader doesn't read etc.

And if there are any Email programs I haven't mentioned, and you use them,
and like them, would you tell me about them as well?

Thanks for any opinions.

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>