I'm glad you got the problem solved. What is this ap that needs to be hidden? I have never heard of it. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Metcalf via Talk
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:11 PM
To: Grant Metcalf ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: GWMicro.com

Hi,
Thanks to my son-in-law I have solved the problem. He hide the GWMicro
favorite app and it no longer is popping up on my screen.
Happy Grant

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Metcalf via Talk
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 7:01 PM
To: Via Talk
Subject: GWMicro.com

Hi listers,
Often when I go to a webpage it appears that I get a “security” blocking
from GWMicro. I can read the top of the page and then the GWMicro message
appears. If I hit the spacebar or perhaps another key it seems to go away.
Has anybody else had any experiences like this? What can be done to prevent
this happening.

Grumpy Grant

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

-----
No virus found in this message.