I've had the same problem with Word 2010 or maybe 2012, can't remember, ever since installing the latest WE.

-Bob Ringwald

-----Original Message----- From: Samuel Wilkins via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 11:01 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Word 2016 Spell Checker

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem after having installed Word 2016.
Whenever I activate the spelling checker by using the context menu key
on a word that is misspelled, Window-Eyes doesn't read the suggested
alternatives,

unless I do a right arrow and then left arrow back out of the menu. It
also won't read them when I use the up and down arrow keys.  Does anyone
know why this is?  I could use the F7 key for the spell checker, but it
doesn't spell out the alternatives like it used to. Has anyone else had
this problem?  Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,

Samuel Wilkins