Well, the point is, it made it here and we all know what's going on. You all wanted to know the status of Window-eyes, now you do.

On 1/18/2017 12:30 AM, Neville via Talk wrote:
No need to apologize Vaughan because I was just as confused as everybody else. That is why I asked if anyone knew anything about it.

I am astounded that someone from Ai Squared did not make an announcement on this listand explain just what it all meant and what actions members would need to take. It is very disappointing that the info was posted on another list first.

Neville.

On 18/01/2017 11:48 AM, Vaughan Dodd via Talk wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaughan Dodd
Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2017 2:40 p.m.
To: 'Sky Mundell'
Subject: RE: certificate revoked message from Ai Squared

Thanks Sky, and my sincere apologies to Neville and the list members. I was wrong!

However: would have been helpful if AI Squared put the news out through its various distribution mechanisms - including this list.

So: lets all be ready - and once again, just confirming my apology.

Vaughan.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rascal0826%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com