Veronica,

I think I should inform you that you can also read the Daisy files using the Web browser of your choice. I tend to use Mozilla Firefox because it seems to handle very large books better than IE11. All you need do to do this is to unzip the files for a given book into a folder of the same name, and look for the title of the book's .xml file, and press enter on it. You will be able too navigate most books using links and headers.

You may use an online reader located on the Bookshare page, but at this point, I have not elected to do so. I would rather download my books to my computer in order to keep them for later reference. There is plenty of information concerning these readers in the help section of the home page.

HTH,

Larry