From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don H via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:08 PM
To: CJ &AA MAY; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes Update 9.5.4

It is good that a update was done but if you look at the readme for what
changes were made there were no real improvements or bug fixes.
Normally in the past a update would include a long list of improvements and
bug fixes.  So this update was to keep it working, which is a good thing,
but shows no effort taking place as in the past to keep improving on WE.

On 1/18/2017 4:10 PM, CJ &AA MAY via Talk wrote:
> I find it rather reassuring that we are still getting updates.
>

> Alison

> List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at