From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David Crowell via Talk
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 9:26 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: opening attachments in outlook 2016

Hi all,

I have a problem that I never realized until it happened today.

In an email I received today there is an attachment and I do not know how to
open an attachment in outlook 2016.

If you remember I upgraded from outlook 2007 a few months ago and this is
the first attachment I received and sadly I do not know how to get to it or
how to open it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dave

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, So kiss slowly, laugh insanely,
love truly and forgive quickly."

William Arthur