Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:05 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Returning to list - what's going on with GW and AISquared

Hey Mike and Dave, and anyone else...

Thanks for the quick replies.  This is horrible - Window eyes might be
no more?  I searched January list archieves and found nothing so far.
It seems the market having two quality screen readers would be
difficult, just wish it was JAWS leaving.

I think I will have to learn to use NVDA.

I did update to 9.5.4 on my 10 laptop and win 7 machine. Hopefully they
will have a disk available for anyone who doesn't get updated in time or
for folks that purchase new computers.

I wonder if W-e is no more if users will be given JAWS subscriptions.  I
prefer window eyes, and I just recently purchased another SMA.Everybody
gone - Jeremy Curry too?  this is really sad and depressing - what a way
to start the year.

Thanks,

brenda