Hi There!
I certainly do agree that the negativity should end, and yes, I do understand that folks have the right to say and write what they wish, but try using some common sense when you do write. Until I here the official word from AiSquared that W.E. is no longer inproduction I will not believe Window-Eyes is dead. And yes, they are still selling the SMAs and that doesn't sound as though they are dead in any way shape or form. Have A Good 1! de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.><J