Just a thought.

And,doug is great - he has gotten back to me to answer questions, but I think he is the only one there.

Brenda

On 1/31/2017 8:46 AM, Loy via Talk wrote:
They are still selling  SMA's and if their intention is to kill it, I believe
that would be illegal. I email Doug last week and got a response right away. I
am sure they are still in the mist of the merger. ZoomText just came out with a
new version.
   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Vaughan Dodd via Talk
   To: 'Peter Duran' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
   Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 8:25 PM
   Subject: RE: Window-Eyes isn't dead

   Peter: that is my very point.

   Certainly - off list - Doug did comment to me in a purely support question
way, and I was glad to receive it and my misunderstanding was resolved.  Doug,
David Wu and Eric Dammery are all on the Executive group of VFO, and all know
what is going on.

   So: fantastic for me to get Doug's response to a support question, but
disappointed that senior, experienced and talented people seem unable to give
us a corporate update.

   Vaughan.