hi Barbara

CNTRL-SHIFT-W-W

    Hold down shift and control and press W twice in quick succession.

I read the page and the pop-up. You have to listen to the entire page being read, and the pop-up (disclaimer) is at the end. You can tab to yes or no and enter on your selection. It is a disclaimer saying you are leaving the government site and they cannot control what is on the site you are going to. (very short paraphrase, best to read yourself). I would slow speech down so you can process the info as it is a long disclaimer. Thing is, if you do that it will take even longer to read everything and get to the pop-up. No way to just read the pop-up.

this has been aknown issue with W-E in firefox for sure, but I think also Internet Explorer. When I spoke to Tech Support in the good ole days, they said it was issues with the web browser and not W-e. I got the idea that the web browsers were doing something and G-W was not able to connect with the programming.

That is a very basic explanation from me who isn't very technically inclined so someone can probably give you a better explanation. Back in the day Steve Clower or Chris Grabowski would have had a good answer for you.

Not sure if NVDA has the same issue as I'm not yet proficient in it.

Wonder if you could call VFO tomorrow just for fun and see what they say. Also, I wonder if jowls has the same issue.

hth,

Long live Window-eyes

Brenda