Also, under the View menu, there is a "Change Layout" option.
I had to change to option 3 wide list view to get all components to show
when arrowing through the list boxes.  It has been a long time, but, I think
that the sender was not showing prior to making this BECKY! setting
change.

Martha

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:25:34 -0500