Hi there FOLKS!
For some reason I have been totally unable to use ThunderBird.  This
appears to have started several days ago because before then all
worked well.  As I have stated in earlier messages, I okasionally
receive the message that thunderbird is not responding- wait on the
program to respond, or close it out.  I generally select the 'wait on
program to respond' and it eventually will.  Well now it seems to not
respond at all?  I have let it sit there fore 30 minutes and it does
nothing..?  Any suggestions on what I might try?  P.S. I have tried it
using my main screen reader Window-Eyes, NVDA and even Narator with
the same exact results.  I find it much easier to read and compose
mail using thunderbird rather than using a browser to perform these
tasks.  Any suggestions on what I might try?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated! de
<KF8LT><Jim>.