This post is not intended to fan the flames of the screen reader wars. It is my hope that one or more persons on this list who have Paypal accounts will check this out to rule out the possibility that this is an isolated issue.

Using Window-eyes 9.5.4 on an HP desktop running the Windows 10 anniversary edition, I logged into my Paypal account with the intent of paying for some goods and services. After logging in, I clicked first on Send request and then on "pay for goods and services." Everything is fine so far. However, there is an edit field into which one is supposed to type the email address or the phone number of the recipient of the money after which the next button will no longer be unavailable.

Using W E 9.5.4, I absolutely could not see that edit field. Conversely, I had no difficulty locating that edit field using Jaws 17 or the current incarnation of NVDA.

So, as stated above, it is my hope that other Paypal users will check this out to confirm my findings. Obviously, you don't have to actually send money to verify this; however, in order to be accommodating, you are welcome to send me some so as to fully validate the problem.

Don Roberts