Set your default browser from something other than edge.
From the start menu search box, type default browser and press enter.

You can then switch to Internet Explorer or any other browser you have installed.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Join our free announce-only mailing list to receive product news, podcast updates and exclusive coupon codes. Please send a blank email to:

manews-subscribe@mysticaccess.email

 Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)

Twitter: MysticAccess