Yes, amazing how physical keyboards are more accurate. And oh yes, try sending a text message on a touchscreen while riding along in a car, bus or train and getting jostled all the while. Lots of fun, not.

As for GW, I still like Window-Eyes, and will use it until it's no more. And I DON'T LIKE JAWS OR THAT ORGANIZATION'S ATTITUDE.

You know what they say about impressions: a bad impression can be made in 15-30 seconds, and take forever to fix.--Matt, N1IBB.