From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:41 AM
To: Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Question About Java

Windows 10
Window-Eyes 9.5.4
WLM

in order to listen to remote receivers on ham radio, I need Java.

Is there any problem running Java with WE 9.5.4?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be
bought and sold are legislators.
-P.J. O'Rourke