HMMM! Very interresting! Keep us posted on other discoveries! smile!
Carol wrote:Hi Folks,
You might find this interesting. I was reading an email just now by screen. I paged down and didn't hear where I left off, so paged up to pick up the rest of the text. It started reading at the last point I had heard and read by line to the top of the email, from the place I had last read. I didn't believe it would read from bottom to top, so I tried it again and it did the same thing. I just thought I would pass on my experience, grin. I can duplicate this in any email that is longer than one screen by going to the bottom of the email and pressing the page up key. It will begin with the last line and read one line at a time until it reaches the top of the screen. Have a good weekend, all.