I would have to beg to differ on this one and i have loaded many complex word documents into word for mac and I have never had Voiceover die on me.

On 4/2/2017 6:12 AM, Steve Nutt via Talk wrote:
Hi,

You are having a laugh.  Just load a Word file with a complex table into
Word for Mac and watch VO die.  VO is about Narrator's level I'd say.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+steve=comproom.co...@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Tony C via Talk
Sent: 01 April 2017 20:16
To: Russ Kiehne <russ94...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: What's new with VFO - Eric Damery, JAWS, Zoomtext, Fusion and
more

VFO is going to be kissing my rear soon. I'm already making plans to make
the switch to MAC. The Apple/Mac OS is just more stable, and the built in
voice over works with so much more stuff than any of the Windows screen
readers. Places like VFO keep trying to "rape" the blind community, and that
I believe is about to come to an end, just like the NFB's influence on
Washington is about to be curbed. There's a growing number of Blind and VI
people who are contacting ther Rep's and Congresmen and Washington to
denounce the NFB and their ways. Halleua.