The reason I ask, it's my understanding there hasn't been a update to the android version in a very long time?

-----Original Message----- From: Joshua Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 7:39 AM
To: Russ Kiehne ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: making the switch

I have not tested all those file types, but I think it probably would.

On 4/6/2017 9:18 AM, Russ Kiehne wrote:
Does it do all of the following?

With voice dream reader, I can read books from bookshare, unprotected epub. Supported File Formats
PDF, EPUB (DRM free), DAISY 3.0 text-based eBooks, DAISY 2.02 audiobooks,
Zipped MP3 files, such as LibriVox, Plain Text, Rich Text Format (RTF),
Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, HTML,
What's nice about voice dream reader, you can download books from both bookshare and Project Gutenberg directly to your ios device. Voice dream reader is supplied with Acapela. You have the optionof using Neospeech or Ivona. I bought the optional neospeech voice to make it sound just like a booksense
when reading any text based file.

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy