Because it is much better to have a full 40 cell line than a short little 20 cell line. That would be my guess, anyway. I don't like that my braille sense u2 only has 32 cells. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Joshua Kennedy via Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 12:28 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: braille displays

regarding the new 40 cell display? whatever it may be? Why would you buy
a 40 cell display for thousands of dollars with old outdated
piezoelectric crystal braille cell technology, when both the orbit
reader20 is coming out real soon? And if you want more than 20 cells?
Why not wait for the blitab braille tablet? The blitab will have a full
page 25 lines of braille and I'm guessing 32 or 40 cells across. just
look at the www.blitab.com website. or go to youtube and watch videos on
the blitab braille tablet. I also know that the blitab with its full
page of braille will sell for around or below $500. I can't wait to get
a full page 25 line braille tablet for near $500! and if you go to the
website you can sign up and pre-order the blitab full page braille tablet.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

---
http://www.avg.com