Hi Peter:

I have had to do that from time to time.  The first time, I had no
idea what happened.  I kept sending test messages to the list, and
they would be answered, then iI called GW Support who determined that
I was still subscribed to the list and that there is no reason why I
shouldn't be receiving my messages.  Then I looked in my spam folder
and there they were.  I moved every one of them back to the inbox and
my messages started coming to me again.
iI have no idea why this happens, but it is a simple fix.

Kevin Huber