I got my app updates from the central website using app get and just went down
the list and checked all the ones that I thought I needed I hit the check for
updates and usually there was one if you don't find any just by using the
laptop command double tap to start dictation to finger double tap when finished
you should go to the website using Windows G and go through the list. I know
this is tedious but… That's the way I had to do it thanks much.

Jo Taliaferro

On Apr 19, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk