HI, indoweyes listers and staff.
I've been a WE user for years and years and am reaching the end of my rope.
Over the past year or so Outlook Enhance (the app that makes Outlook usable)
keeps turning off, forcing me to re-enable it manually. This has happened at
least a half-a-dozen times; it just happened tonight. I opened Windoweyes,
went to Outlook and my e-mail messages aren't reading properly. Links aren'
working and reading strangelyh; I can't see names or addresses when I type
in the "
to" box, etc. I'm fed up. If I didn't have JAWS as a backup, I'd be in deep
doo-doo. Are others having this problem?
Thanks.
PWhen I pressed altF, T A A to get into add-ons, I can't see Outlook
enhanced as an add-on to re-activate.
As I said, I'm fed up.
  John