From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Lloyd Rasmussen via Talk
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2017 8:25 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: MS Excel 2010

I just tested Excel 2010 with W-E 9.5.4. I happened to open a spreadsheet
whose cells were protected. Pressing F2 told me that I could not edit unless

I enabled editing. When I did this, I could no longer even read the
spreadsheet, as well s not edit a cell. So I closed Excel and then reloaded
the same file, now unprotected. Reading and editing then worked as they
should, in my brief test.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com