Kevin wrote in part:

"I paid for 3SMA's, and have only used one. I expect value. Or else I expect
my money to be  refunded."

That could be a hit-&-miss!  Do you have a copy of the SMA contract?  Does
it stipulate that you can get a refund of an unused portion?  And, since the
company has gone BELLY UP, where will your refund come from?  What is its
current value?

Hmm, sorry Kevin, I think this one bitter pill can't be spat out!  Wounds
may need to be licked and then, move on!  I'm certainly licking mine
already.  My SMA's were all used up though.  Whatever breath is left in
Window-Eyes, let it breathe it quietly as preparations for an autopsy to
determine the cause of death gets into gear!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---