Is there any particular options that should  be changed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos via Talk
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 4:08 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: thunderbird questions

Hi, sorry, but no, I will not be recording updated Thunderbird files.
Using Thunderbird with Window-Eyes still works pretty much out of the box and
as long as you learn how to use Thunderbird itself, there is really no need.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions Voice and Text: 832.554.7285

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” - David
Thornburg