Which I can't do because my SMA isn't current. I do have a retail copy of WE but I don't have any counts on my SMA, so yes, I will have to pay for it. It's just going to be a while before I do. In the meantime I can still try to relearn everything LOL.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:04 AM
To: Bryan Peterson ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: JFW first impressions.

You don't have to pay for Jaws, if you take advantage of VFO's offer.

On 5/16/2017 1:00 PM, Bryan Peterson via Talk wrote:
Ok, so I downloaded and installed the demo of JAWS 18. I’m slowly getting the hang of it, though it’s taking me a while to figure out how to save things like my keyboard settings and speech rate and things like that so that they’ll be that way when JAWS first boots up. I have noticed, and maybe there’s a way to change this? that when reading a document it doesn’t seem to pause very long at the end of a sentence, so it almost sounds like a run-on. That may seem trivial to some but it does make it a little harder for me to follow what I’m reading. But I’ve gotten so used to WE that JAWS is taking a while to get reaccustomed to. But so far I might consider trying to scrape together the funds for it.
Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com