From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+amandainparadise777=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tony C via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 11:35 AM
To: Robert Ringwald <r...@ringwald.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Experience With VFO

Hi, I had some less than good experiences with FS. But II' called VFO to
take adavantage of the switch over offer, and had a plesant experience. I
called again this morning because I got an e-mail from VFO of the order
confermation, and  was wondering when I would get the Auth key to get Jaws
out of Demo mode. Again, I had a very good experience. Tony