I'm not sure what your subject title has to do with your post.  And I
don't see why so many of you are in a rush to migrate.  We have until
the end of July, and I would imagine that we'd get better service when
they are less busy.  You'll probably say, the sooner I can learn Jaws
the better, but I don't think you need the key, to begin learning Jaws