If it only costs you $200 to upgrade I would do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 7:01 PM
To: James Wohlgamuth; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: ZoomText Fusion?

Zt fusion home is $1200 and sma is $200, pro is $1500 and $300 sma. Yes,
there's a demo that runs for 40 minutes at a time here:

https://www.zoomtext.com/products/zoomtext-fusion/

"the world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva

On May 26, 2017 2:21 PM, "Jim via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> Hi there folks!
>
> Was wondering what the cost of Zoom text  or Zoom text fusion is? I do
> have some usable vision, and would like to give fusion a try.  Is
> there a trial version of this program? THANKS! de
>
> <KF8LT><Jim>.

List archives can be found at