I am another late comer to the jazz party! I got information from VFL but it
was all scrambled together. So someone told me to remove when do I is which I
did and now, here's the dumb part, I can't get much to work using never raped
her. You know what, my iPhone does not know how to say jaws I better improve my
pronunciation so that it can be trained! Come on rule help us out! Laughing I
must be slurring my words because narrator doesn't even come out right. And my
laptop is so screwed up that I may just put it as in no, maybe I'll just step
on it once or twice LOL not funny, Siri!

Jo Taliaferro

On May 27, 2017, at 7:52 AM, Don Smith via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>