Yes this is correct. You can have both Window-eyes and JAWS installed on the same machine. You didn't have to uninstall Window-eyes.

On 5/30/2017 9:57 AM, Tony C via Talk wrote:
Hi, Why did you uninstall WE? You can have both on your PC at the same time. As far as the keyboard layout, go to the Jaws menus by using insert J, then I think under options, or basics is the option to choose what keyboard layout you wish to use. HTH

-----Original Message----- From: Jo Taliaferro via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 7:22 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: New and confusedBjaws user needing help please

Hi, I did make the switch to jazz 18 but even as I try to configure my settings I see the window eyes apps still popping up I do not know how to remove them. I did perhaps do the uninstall of when the wise in correctly although are used the programs and features segment from which to uninstall window eyes. Can someone help me to know how to remove these apps? I am using windows 10 and a layout laptop. The laptop layout seems not to be working correctly for me, either. Thank you and advance for your assistance. Excuse my dictation mistakes.

Jo Taliaferro

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/rascal0826%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com