From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts via Talk
Sent: June 5, 2017 9:18 PM
To: t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: Problem with app central

I certainly hope that someone has had the foresight to download all of
the scripts from App central. When I attempted to search the site this
afternoon, I got a message alleging that the sight was not secure, and I
was precluded from getting in at all to download Window-eyes scripts.
It is my sincere hope that this is not some thinly disguised effort on
the part of VFO to tighten the screws on Window-eyes users.

In case anyone has them and is willing to send them to me, I need
scripts for Ed Sharp and also for the Duxbury braille translator.  The
Winamp scripts of which I speak are those written by Jeff Bishop, and
they are just great.  I know of course that the Jaws scripts are fine,
but I prefer to continue using Window-eyes 9.5.4.

Thanks.

Don Roberts