From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David Crowell via Talk
Sent: June 14, 2017 7:13 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Help with Office 365 and outlook

Hi,

A few weeks ago I had to have windows 10 reinstalled in my computer.  A
computer tech did this for me because I was not about to try and return the
computer to brand new and then reinstall windows 10.

Things have been working good but today I discovered something in Outlook
2016.

I have two separate email accounts that use outlook.  The one is my primary
and the second is used rarely.

When I open outlook my email is always checked and my in box is open.

The other night I wrote two separate emails using the second email address
but never received a reply from either person.  So I contacted both people
by phone and they said they had responded to me.

But I finally went to the different folders like in box, deleted folder,
junk, etc.  Low and behold I found two folders that I did not realize were
in my folder list.  So I clicked on the folder for my secondary email and it
gave me a list of three sub folders, in box, sent and trash.

So I opened the in box of the secondary email and low and behold there were
messages that I had been waiting for.

So now I have to open the different folders and separate in boxes to get my
email for the two separate accounts.

I have used these two email address's for years and never had to open two
different in boxes.

Is there a way to make all email from both address's go into one in box and
not have to have a separate folder for the secondary email?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave