I started getting that when they did the last certificate fix. If you look under about under help, it might say video driver not loaded or something like that. I had some things that didn't work. I just restart window-eyes. Doug says it must be some sort of timing issue. Easy fix if that is what it is.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148