You're not the only one. I still use window eyes. I haven't taken advantage of the installation of jaws yet. I know I have to get on the ball and at least install it. Otherwise I will lose the chance. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Norene Trappa via Talk
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:38 PM
To: Rod Hutton ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Reading Internet Table With Window-eyes

Hi, Rod,

I feel as though I am the only person left on the GWmicro list.  Just
started using windows 10 and still use window-eyes.  I presume most everyone
has moved to the vfo list, so, could you send me the address of the jaws
list?  There may be questions I need to ask regarding windows 10.  Sure
would appreciate it.

Norene Trappa

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Hutton via Talk